Monday, August 6, 2012

                                  NEW AUTHOR!!!!


                                 Hello readeeeers! How are you?

                I hope fine. Ok! Guess what! We have some good news and some bad.
               The bad news are that there is no more watermelon in my fridge.
                And the good news are that in this blog there is a new author!!!!!!!!
                Guess who.... NO! It's not Spongebob! It's me! AnimalsRock922!!! 
                 
               Some stuff about me: As u understood i looove watermelon!!!
                I also like summer,especially when i go swimming in the sea!
               I like play Animal Jam and i have lots of friends there! Like the
                creator of this blog, ellessar77! Anyway thats all i wanted to say!
               
                 Thanks for listening! I still cant find more watermelon....  :l
                                       

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment