Tuesday, April 2, 2013

OMG!!!! A newborn kitty????
Hey guys!! So, last Thursay i had arranged with my friend to go out for a walk.While i was preparing, she called me and told me that someone rang her doorbell and left a newborn kitty in a box.We took it to a pet store where they gave us some special milk for kitties (as the kitty couldn't eat anything or drink regular milk).So from then, we keep it.It's seriously cutteeeeeee!!!!!In a few days it will open its eyes.It's a boy, but we don't know how to name it.Leave comments with male cat names below and me and my friend will check them and maybe call the kitty a name from one of these.
Thanks for your time,
AnimalsRock922

P.S. I maybe post a picture of the kitty later.

                   See yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

4 comments:

  1. Brody, Henry, Bradley, Leslie, Timothy, Thomas, Robert, Robby, Randall, Randy, Randolph, Cayson, Aiden, Andrew, Gerald, Louis, Jerauld, Delano, Isaac, Alexander, Preston, Rowley, Carter, Ethan, David, Stephen, or maybe just Kitty!

    Please buddy me on Animal Jam.

    Username: Willaforce.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitty's name is otter. you can name him.... Prince, purr,tiny paws!
    lolz

    ReplyDelete